Tyler, Texas CDL Truck Driver Hiring Event
Saturday, April 2, 2022 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
What to expect at the hiring event?
- Only candidates who have submitted an RSVP to attend the hiring event via the below link will be granted entry into the facility.
- Upon arrival at Sanderson Farms’ facility, job seekers will check-in at the gate.
- Candidates will then be directed to a designated parking spot.
- Candidates will proceed inside the facility to the receptionist.
- Please bring a valid photo identification with you.
- Applicants will then participate in an information session for truck drivers.
- All individuals will exit the property immediately upon conclusion of the hiring process.
Sanderson Farms is committed to keeping a safe environment during our hiring events, including following all local guidelines for social distancing. Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout hiring events and the company will be performing anti-viral cleaning. In an effort to keep yourself and others safe by preventing the spread of COVID-19, please do not attend a hiring event if you are experiencing symptoms including fever, cough and shortness of breath.
Live Haul Truck Driver
$20.58 per hour while within training. Then after training, driver will receive load mile pay.
Sanderson Farms drivers receive excellent safety bonuses, have local routes and are home each day. The company offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, paid vacation and holidays, 401k savings plan and an employee stock ownership plan.
Shifts are range between ten and twelve hours in length with employees working Monday-Friday with occasional work on Saturdays. Tyler Production is hiring for night shift which begins at 5 p.m.
- Makes daily truck log.
- Picks up delivery ticket for first load of feed.
- Inspects truck for any repairs or adjustments needed and reports to Delivery Supervisor.
- Delivers feed in a fast and safe manner.
- Makes truck deficit slip and submits to Delivery Supervisor.
- Picks up feed in a fast and safe manner
In addition to meeting the basic qualifications for new employees, the employee must also meet the following requirements:
- Must be able to work in harsh weather conditions, and irregular hours.
- Must be able to lift 100 pound bags when required.
- Must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- Must have a current and valid commercial driver’s license, and to satisfactorily complete a standardized driving test using company vehicles.
- Must have good vision or corrective glasses.