At Sanderson Farms, we offer members of our team competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
The link below leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Group Health Care Plan of Sanderson Farms, Inc. and Affiliates
(a component of the Sanderson Farms, Inc. Welfare Benefit Plan)
Sponsored by Sanderson Farms, Inc.
Employer EIN 64-0615843
- Health Plan A – High Option (PPO) (includes prescription drug card) Healthy You!
- Health Plan B – Low Option (PPO) (includes prescription drug card)
- Basic Life – 100% Employer Paid
- AD&D – 50% Employer Paid
- Voluntary Life – Employee & Dependents
- Long-term Disability
- Vacation based on tenure
- Holidays – 8 paid
- Jury Duty Compensation
- Funeral Leave
- 401(k) – Company match: 100% up to 3% and 50% on 4% and 5%
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (all contributions made by company)
- Credit Union
- Direct Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Sanderson Farms Cares Chaplain Service