Boneless Skinless Breast Fillets
- 2 Sanderson Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, sliced in half horizontally to create 4 fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1½ cups canned pineapple Tidbits in juice, drained, reserve 4 tablespoons of juice
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 medium avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- Place chicken fillets in a 5-quart Dutch oven. Add ½ teaspoon salt and cold water to cover the fillets. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Drain. Dice chicken and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, chopped mint, pineapple juice, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
- Add chicken and pineapple tidbits to the yogurt mixture. Mix to evenly coat ingredients. Gently fold in the diced avocado.
- Chill and serve.
- 2 Sanderson Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets sliced in half horizontally to create four chicken breast fillets
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2/3 cup salted roasted almonds, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons dry barbecue seasoning, divided
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a metal sheet pan with aluminum foil and place a baking rack on top. Spray rack with vegetable spray.
- In a small bowl, combine milk and eggs to make an egg wash. Set aside.
- In a shallow pan, mix panko bread crumbs, chopped almonds and 1 teaspoon of dry barbecue seasoning. Set aside.
- Place chicken fillets between two sheets of plastic wrap. Using either a rolling pin or the flat side of a meat mallet, flatten fillets to ¼ inch thickness. Cut each fillet in half at an angle. Season fillets with 2 teaspoon of dry barbecue seasoning.
- To set up breading station, place flour and egg wash each in a shallow pan, next to panko breadcrumbs.
- Dredge each fillet in flour, followed by egg wash and then into panko breadcrumbs, making sure the fillet is fully coated.
- Place breaded fillets on rack. Spray fillets with vegetable spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- 2 Sanderson Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets sliced in half horizontally to create four chicken breast fillets and cut into strips, ¼-inch x 1 to 1½-inches long
- 1 large onion, sliced 1/4” X 1.5”
- 2 large bell peppers, sliced 1/4” X 1.5”
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Chopped cilantro (optional)
- 1 lime (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment for easy clean up.
- Place chicken, onions, and peppers in an extra large mixing bowl. Drizzle on olive oil and add salt, black pepper, paprika, chili powder, cumin, oregano, and garlic powder. Toss to coat.
- Spread the chicken and pepper mixture evenly on the sheet pan and place in oven
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes (tossing halfway through) or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F and vegetables are tender. If desired, place under broiler for a quick minute to brown.
- Remove from oven and if desired, sprinkle cilantro over everything and give it a big squeeze of fresh lime juice.