- 14 Sanderson Farms® Chicken Tenders, cut in half diagonally
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- Mix the buttermilk and 1 teaspoon seasoning salt in a bowl.
- Place chicken and buttermilk in a sealable plastic bag and toss tenders to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, remaining seasoning salt, and black pepper.
- In a 12” x 2” deep skillet, heat vegetable oil to 350°F.
- Coat chicken with flour mixture.
- Fry chicken tenders in three batches for 2 minutes on each side. The tenders should reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
*Plus marination time
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Mix together with a whisk:
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon white distilled vinegar
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (if desired)
- 8 Sanderson Farms® Chicken Tenders
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 8 ounces dry farfalle pasta
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (6-ounce) jar of sun dried tomato pesto
- 1½ cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 (10-ounce) bag baby spinach, chopped
- Season chicken with salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- To the inner pot, add chicken broth, pasta, basil and chicken.
- Place inner pot in cooker base and secure lid on top. Turn steam release handle to the “sealing” position.
- Use the “pressure cook” function and set for 6 minutes.
- Once timer ends, turn the steam release handle to “venting” to release the pressure. After pressure is released, remove the lid. The chicken is cooked when it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Remove chicken from pot, cover and set aside.
- Use the “sauté” function and set timer for 7 minutes. Add heavy cream, pesto and shredded cheese to pot. Stir to melt cheese. Once cheese has melted, add handfuls of spinach and stir into sauce. Stir until spinach is wilted.
- 8 Sanderson Farms® Chicken Tenders , each cut into 3 pieces
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices of thick cut bacon
- 1 red onion, diced to 1½”x 2” (24 pieces)
- 24 fresh pineapple chunks
- 8 (10-inch) wooden or metal skewers
- Vegetable spray
- In a small bowl mix the ranch dressing, salt, and black pepper together. Add chicken and mix to coat evenly. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a baking rack on top. Coat the rack with vegetable spray. Set aside.
- Thread the end portion of one strip of bacon onto the skewer so the rest of the strip is hanging down. Then skewer in the following order: onion, chicken, pineapple, then the bacon letting the rest of the strip hang down. Repeat this process two more times to complete the skewer. Prepare the remaining seven skewers.
- Place skewers on the baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.