Greek Chicken Pita Sandwich
Juicy grilled chicken breast gets a lift from crunchy lettuce and cucumber. Tomato and olives round out the flavors and provide a variety of satisfying textures.
6 to 7 Sanderson Farms® Chicken Tenders
5 Tablespoons Greek salad dressing
3 cups shredded lettuce
1/2 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cucumber, peeled and sliced
2 Tablespoons sliced black olives
4 Tablespoons Greek salad dressing
4 pita rounds, cut in half
1. Place chicken tenders and 5 tablespoons of salad dressing in a sealable plastic bag. Marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill or grill pan.
3. Cook chicken tenders for 8 minutes, 4 minutes per side, or until chicken is to an internal temperature of 165°F.
4. Place lettuce, tomatoes, feta cheese, cucumbers, and black olives in a bowl and toss with 4 Tablespoons of salad dressing.
5. Dice the cooked chicken tenders and add to the lettuce mixture.
6. Make a pocket in the pita halves and stuff with the mixture.