Italian Chicken Tenders
Put an Italian spin on ordinary chicken tenderloins. Ready in just 30 minutes, baked Italian Chicken Tenders will liven everyone’s table and mood. Italian flavors and moist baked chicken tenderloins – what could be easier?
14 Sanderson Farms® Chicken Tenderloins
1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1½ teaspoons dried thyme
1½ teaspoons dried basil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
marinara sauce for dipping (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, thyme, basil and salt.
3. Dip chicken tenders into melted butter, then dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
4. Place chicken tenders in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet.
5. Bake in preheated 400°F oven 15 minutes or until chicken is to an internal temperature of 165°F.
6. Serve hot with marinara sauce.
*TIP: Hosting a party or have picky eaters at home? Serve these delicious parmesan chicken tenders in hot dog buns instead of hoagie rolls for a fun switch-up. Each chicken tender fits perfectly in a hot dog bun, so top with a spoonful of marinara sauce and your favorite cheese for a meal the whole family will love.
To prepare with an air fryer
1. Heat Air Fryer to 400°F.
2. After dredging the chicken tenders in the breadcrumb mixture, spray air fryer rack with vegetable spray and place 7 chicken tenders in the air fryer basket without overlapping.
3. Cook for 10 minutes.
4. Continue to cook the remaining 7 chicken tenders in a second batch.
5. Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165°F.