Grilled Buffalo Chicken Tenderloins
Make any night a tenderloin night. Soak wooden skewers in water while you mix up the cayenne pepper and butter sauce. Thread tenderloins on skewers and grill them for just 15-20 minutes – as delicious as it is easy.
1. Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes. Drain water.
2. Brush grill grate with oil.
3. Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
4. Thread one chicken tender on a skewer. Repeat with remaining chicken tenders.
5. Mix cayenne pepper sauce and butter in a small container.
6. Grill chicken tenders for 15 to 20 minutes, turning every 3 minutes and brushing with cayenne pepper sauce at every turn. Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165°F.