Spring Grilled Chicken Salad
Want more flavor in your salad? This easy Spring Grilled Chicken Salad recipe adds a spring twist with strawberries, pecan pieces and raspberry vinaigrette. Toss ingredients well and serve salad topped with sliced chicken.
3 Sanderson Farms® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, sliced in half horizontally to create six fillets
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/2 cup pecan pieces
3 Tablespoons sugar
4 cups torn romaine lettuce
4 cups spring mix salad
8 strawberries, sliced
1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
6 red onion rings, cut in half
1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette
1. Preheat grill.
2. Season chicken with seasoned salt.
3. Grill chicken over medium hot coals 5 to 7 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches at least 165°F. Set aside.
4. Heat pecans and sugar in a small skillet over medium heat until pecans are coated with melted sugar. Immediately turn out onto waxed paper breaking pecans apart. Set aside.
5. Place greens in a salad bowl. Add pecans, strawberries, blue cheese and onion rings. Pour raspberry vinaigrette over salad and toss well.
6. Slice each cooked chicken breast fillet into three pieces. Serve salad topped with sliced chicken.