Asian Chicken and Brown Rice Salad
Vibrant and colorful, this healthy salad is perfect as a side or main dish. It’s also a great way to use leftover rice to create a light, yet filling meal.
8 Sanderson Farms® Chicken Tenderloins, cut in half on the bias
2 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
⅓ cup Asian sweet chili sauce
3 Tablespoons rice vinegar
1½ Tablespoons soy sauce
2 cups cooked brown rice
1½ cups broccoli florets
1 cup red pepper strips
1 cup coleslaw mix
2 teaspoons chopped mint
1 Tablespoon chopped green onions
1. In a 12-in skillet, over medium heat, add 1 Tablespoon olive oil.
2. Season chicken with salt and black pepper.
3. Add chicken to skillet and cook for 6 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Turn heat off and set chicken aside.
4. In a large bowl, mix sweet chili sauce, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and 1 Tablespoon olive oil.
5. Add brown rice, broccoli, red pepper strips, coleslaw mix, mint, green onions and chicken. Mix and toss to evenly coat ingredients.
6. Chill and serve.