Buffalo Chicken Wings
Is it football season already? Our Buffalo Chicken Wings are an instant crowd-pleaser with minimal preparation and maximum flavor. You and your friends may be competing over the last one!
1 cup hot pepper sauce
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1/2 tablespoon white vinegar
blue cheese dressing (optional)
carrot and celery sticks (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. To prepare the buffalo sauce, mix hot pepper sauce, butter and white vinegar in a small bowl.
3. Place chicken wingettes in a bowl, pour half of the buffalo sauce over the chicken and toss to coat.
4. Place chicken on a foil lined baking sheet and bake, uncovered, in preheated 425°F oven for 35 minutes.
5. Remove chicken from oven, raise oven temperature to 450°F and brush chicken wings with remaining buffalo sauce.
6. Bake chicken for an additional 10 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 190°F.
7. Serve with blue cheese dressing and carrot and celery sticks.