Spice it up with this zesty dish inspired by the flavors of Old Mexico.
3 Sanderson Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, cut into ¼ X 3.5" strips
1/3 cup zesty Italian dressing
1/3 cup soy sauce
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 medium onion, cut into strips
12 fajita flour tortillas
2 cups chopped lettuce
3/4 cup guacamole
3/4 cup sour cream
1. Combine Italian dressing and soy sauce in a sealable bag; setting aside ¼ cup of the marinade mixture.
2. Add chicken strips to the bag, stir chicken to coat, seal bag and refrigerate 3 hours.
3. Heat vegetable oil in large skillet.
4. Add chicken and sauté 4 minutes on high, or until chicken is to an internal temperature of 165°F.
5. Add onions and reserved marinade mixture and sauté an additional 5 minutes.
6. Heat tortillas according to package directions.
7. Spoon chicken mixture on tortillas and serve with lettuce, guacamole and sour cream.