Greek Chicken Wings
Take your tastebuds on a trip with Mediterranean-inspired Greek chicken wings marinated in olive oil, lemon juice and oregano. Season, bake, and serve with fresh crumbled Feta cheese and chopped parsley for a game day dish that wins every time.
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
½ cup fresh lemon juice
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 ½ tablespoons dried oregano
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon paprika
3 tablespoons crumbled Feta cheese
1 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley
1. Place chicken wingettes in a sealable plastic bag.
2. In a small bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, dried oregano, black pepper, salt and paprika.
3. Add olive oil mixture to the wingettes and toss to coat. Refrigerate two hours or overnight, tossing wings occasionally.
4. Preheat oven to 400°F.
5. Line a rimmed baking sheet pan with aluminum foil and place a baking rack on top. Spray rack with vegetable spray.
6. Remove wingettes from the marinade. Discard the marinade and place wingettes on rack.
7. Bake in preheated 400°F oven for 30 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 180°F. Broil for 3 to 5 minutes for crispier wingettes.
8. Serve with Feta cheese and parsley on top.