Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry
Sanderson Farms Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry serves 4-6 people and is ready in under 45 minutes. Using a baking sheet and parchment paper for easy cleanup, this recipe is the perfect weeknight dinner. Making this recipe for one? No problem. This tangy asian-inspired recipe is great for meal prep.
- 2 Sanderson Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets , sliced in half horizontally to create four chicken breast fillets and cut into 1 to 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion or 10 ounces, diced ¼”
- 3 heads or 1 pound broccoli, tops cut into 1/2” to 1” florets, stems peeled and sliced into ¼”slices
- 4 to 6 carrots or 12 ounces, peeled and sliced into ¼” rounds
- 1 red bell pepper or 8 ounces, sliced ¼” x 1.5”
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Steamed rice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment.
- Place the chicken pieces, onion, broccoli, carrots and pepper on the sheet pan spreading everything evenly.
- In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and soy sauce until the cornstarch completely dissolves and no lumps remain. Add the honey and garlic. Mix to combine.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and vegetables.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and stir to make sure everything is coated in sauce. Bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F and the veggies are crisp tender.
- Serve immediately with your choice of a side, we love to serve this with steamed rice. TIP: Use a rubber band and paper to make your chopsticks kid friendly. Or adult friendly. We aren't here to judge.