Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry
Sanderson Farms Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry serves 4-6 people and is ready in under 45 minutes. Using a baking sheet and parchment paper for easy cleanup, this recipe is the perfect weeknight dinner. Making this recipe for one? No problem. This tangy Asian-inspired recipe is great for meal prep.
2 Sanderson Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets , sliced in half horizontally to create four chicken breast fillets and cut into 1 to 2-inch pieces
1 medium onion or 10 ounces, diced ¼
3 heads or 1 pound broccoli, tops cut into ½" to 1” florets, stems peeled and sliced into ¼” slices
4 to 6 carrots or 12 ounces, peeled and sliced into ¼” rounds
1 red bell pepper or 8 ounces, sliced ¼” x 1.5”
2 teaspoons cornstarch
¼ cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon minced garlic
Steamed rice (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment.
3. Place the chicken pieces, onion, broccoli, carrots and pepper on the sheet pan spreading everything evenly.
4. In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and soy sauce until the cornstarch completely dissolves and no lumps remain. Add the honey and garlic. Mix to combine.
5. Pour the sauce over the chicken and vegetables.
6. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and stir to make sure everything is coated in sauce. Bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F and the veggies are crisp tender.
7. Serve immediately with your choice of a side, we love to serve this with steamed rice.
8. TIP: Use a rubber band and paper to make your chopsticks kid friendly. Or adult friendly. We aren't here to judge.