Mini Chicken Parm Sliders
Sanderson Farms Mini Chicken Parm Sliders serve 6-8 people and are ready in under 30 minutes! These sliders are crispy, juicy and topped with your favorite cheese of choice. We suggest mozzarella or sliced provolone, but really anything goes! Get creative in the kitchen with your kids with this easy and fun slider recipe.
- 14 Sanderson Farms® Chicken Tenders
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1½ teaspoons dried thyme
- 1½ teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 7 hot dog buns
- 1 2/3 cup marinara sauce
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, thyme, basil and salt.
- Dip chicken tenders into melted butter, then dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place chicken tenders in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 400°F oven 15 minutes or until chicken is to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Place buns on a foil lined baking sheet. Place 2 tenders in each bun and cover with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Broil in your oven for two minutes or until cheese is melted and brown.
- Serve immediately.