Mustard Glazed Chicken
Dress up your chicken tonight with a tangy mustard flavor. Simply mix up an olive oil-mustard glaze and serve it with rice or a side of your choice. It’s an easy chicken recipe you can put on the table in under an hour.
4 Sanderson Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, sliced in half horizontally to create eight chicken breast fillets
2 Tablespoons olive oil
2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
¼ cup white vinegar
¼ cup water
¾ teaspoon salt, divided
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
½ cup all-purpose flour
4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
1. Combine the olive oil, mustard, parsley, vinegar, water and ¼ teaspoon salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Season chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Lightly coat the chicken with flour.
3. Heat 2 Tablespoons butter over medium high heat in 12-inch skillet.
4. Cook chicken in two batches, 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Add 2 Tablespoons butter to skillet between batches. Chicken will be golden brown in color and should reach an internal temperature of 165°F. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
5. In the same skillet, add the olive oil-mustard mixture. Cook for 1 minute, stirring until thick.
6. Pour olive oil-mustard glaze over chicken.