Baked Breaded Chicken Cutlets
The Baked Breaded Chicken Cutlets recipe is a great choice for any dinner dish. This simple recipe requires little prep time and makes six servings.
3 Sanderson Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, sliced in half horizontally to create six chicken breast fillets
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 cups Italian bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 stick unsalted butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Season chicken with salt and black pepper.
3. Combine bread crumbs, cheese and garlic in a small, shallow bowl.
4. Dip chicken in melted butter, then dredge in bread crumb mixture.
5. Place chicken on a small baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
6. Pour the remaining butter over the chicken.
7. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 20 minutes or until chicken is to an internal temperature of 165°F.