This classic family dish mixes our juicy chicken with noodles and vegetables to create the perfect dish for any large gathering.
1 Sanderson Farms Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillet, cooked and diced into bite size pieces
1 (7-ounce) package spaghetti noodles, broken into thirds and cooked according to package directions
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 cup diced yellow onion, 1/4”
3/4 cup diced celery, 1/4”
1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms, stems removed
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 (1.6-ounce) packages Alfredo sauce mix
4 cups milk
1/4 cup diced red bell peppers, 1/4”
1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a 5-quart stockpot.
3. Add onion, celery, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
4. Add the Alfredo sauce mix and milk. Cook according to package instructions adding the red bell peppers in the last 2 minutes.
5. Add the cooked chicken and spaghetti noodles to the sauce. Stir well to combine.
6. Spray a 3-quart baking dish with oil. Transfer mixture into baking dish.
7. Mix bread crumbs with 1 tablespoon melted butter in a small bowl.
8. Top chicken tetrazzini with bread crumb mixture.
9. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 30 minutes.