Can’t Stop Eating this Buffalo Chicken Dip
An appetizer that not only eats like a meal, but is great for parties and tailgating for the big game.
- Ingredients for the Roasted Chicken:
- 4 Sanderson Farms Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillet, cooked and diced into bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Ingredients for the Dip:
- 5 cups roasted chicken, pulled
- 1-12 ounce bottle of your favorite wing sauce
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces ranch dressing
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 4 ounces blue cheese crumbles
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Mix salt, brown sugar and black pepper together.
- Generously coat the chicken with the seasoning mixture. Let stand in the refrigerator for approximately 1 hour. Place on a green egg at 350°F. Grill for 6 to 8 minutes on each side. Chicken is cooked when it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Remove and let come to room temperature, pull the chicken meat.
- In a bowl mix pulled chicken, with the hot sauce, place in a 9-inch baking dish.
- In a saucepot, slowly heat cream cheese and ranch dressing until warm and mixed thoroughly.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture evenly over the chicken. Mix the chopped cilantro and the two cheeses together. Sprinkle with both cheeses. Transfer to the green egg and bake until piping hot for 25 minutes uncovered. Serve with crispy corn tortilla chips.