Chicken BLT Wraps
Put more crunch on the table tonight. Seasoned corn flakes and bacon give this dish its tasty bite. Dress tortillas with generous helpings of chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and sandwich spread of your liking.
TIP: Prepare the night before and make it a brown bag lunch – for you or the kids.
8 Sanderson Farms® Chicken Tenderloins
1 teaspoon salt, divided
4 cups corn flakes, crushed
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 cup whole milk
4 (9-inch) flour tortillas
4 Tablespoons sandwich spread, divided
2 cups shredded lettuce, divided
1/2 cup chopped grape tomatoes
8 slices cooked bacon
1⅓ cups shredded colby/Monterey Jack cheese blend, divided
vegetable oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Season chicken with ¼ teaspoon salt. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine crushed corn flakes, ¾ teaspoon salt, black pepper and onion powder.
4. Pour milk in a bowl. Dip seasoned tenders in milk and coat in the seasoned corn flake mixture.
5. Spray a wire rack with vegetable oil. Place wire rack on metal sheet pan. Place chicken tenders on the rack.
6. Bake 30 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Set aside.
7. To assemble: Warm tortillas in microwave for 10 seconds. On the center of each tortilla, spread 1 Tablespoon of sandwich spread, ½ cup lettuce, ⅛ cup tomatoes, 2 slices bacon, ⅓ cup cheese and two chicken tenders. Roll up enclosing filling.