Chicken Fried Rice
Chicken, vegetables, eggs and rice. You couldn't ask for more from a fast and easy-to-prepare dinner. Well, except maybe seconds.
3 Sanderson Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, cut into small cubes
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1 Tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
1 (12-ounce) bag frozen Asian-style vegetables, steamed
4 eggs, whisked
4 cups cooked white rice, cooled
1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
1. Pour oil into 12-inch skillet or wok. Heat at medium high heat 2 minutes.
2. Add chicken, garlic powder, onion powder, ground ginger and 1 Tablespoon soy sauce. Stir fry 5 minutes or until chicken is to an internal temperature of 165°F.
3. Add vegetables. Mix and place chicken and vegetable mixture around edge of skillet or wok.
4. Add eggs to center of skillet or wok and stir to scramble.
5. Spoon cooked rice over eggs and pour ½ cup soy sauce over rice.
6. Gently stir to mix and serve.