35 minutes is all you need to enjoy this classic Italian recipe. Cook chicken, spoon in marinara sauce and top with mozzarella cheese. Serve over pasta of choice – now that’s easy.
2 Sanderson Farms® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, sliced in half horizontally to create four chicken breast fillets
8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 (25-ounce) jar marinara sauce
4 thin slices fresh mozzarella cheese
1. Cook spaghetti in an 8-quart stockpot according to package directions.
2. Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over high heat.
3. Season chicken with salt and black pepper.
4. Add chicken to skillet and cook 5 minutes on each side or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
5. Spoon marinara sauce over chicken.
6. Top chicken with mozzarella cheese slices. Cover and cook 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
7. Serve over cooked pasta.