35 minutes is all you need to enjoy this classic Italian recipe. Cook chicken, spoon in marinara sauce and top with mozzarella cheese. Serve over pasta of choice – now that’s easy.
2 Sanderson Farms® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, sliced in half horizontally to create four chicken breast fillets
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1 (25-ounce) jar marinara sauce
4 thin slices fresh mozzarella cheese
1. Cook pasta in an 8-quart stockpot according to package directions.
2. Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over high heat. Season chicken with salt and black pepper.
3. Add chicken to skillet and cook 5 minutes on each side or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
4. Spoon marinara sauce over chicken.
5. Top chicken with mozzarella cheese slices.
6. Cover and cook 5 minutes to melt the cheese. Serve over cooked pasta.