Chicken, veggies, skewers and a grill – delicious is always in season. Honey Dijon salad dressing and fresh veggies give this marinade its rich flavor. Thread chicken, mushrooms, bell peppers and zucchini on metal skewers and then simply fire up the grill.
15 Sanderson Farms® Chicken Tenders, each cut into 3 chunks
16 fresh whole mushrooms
1 large red bell pepper, cut into pieces
2 small zucchini, cut into pieces
½ cup Honey Dijon salad dressing
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1. Combine chicken chunks, mushrooms, red bell pepper, zucchini, salad dressing, salt and black pepper in a sealable plastic bag.
2. Seal bag and refrigerate at least 2 hours to marinate.
3. Heat grill.
4. Thread chicken chunks, mushrooms, red bell pepper and zucchini pieces, alternately, on metal skewers, allowing ½" space between pieces for even cooking.
5. Place kabobs on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. This also can be cooked on the stovetop using a grill pan.
6. Cook, turning occasionally, 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F and vegetables are crisp-tender.