Grilled Chicken Kabobs
Great for summer, birthdays and holidays, Grilled Chicken Kabobs are easy to prepare and cook. Load up your skewers with marinated chicken cubes and veggies of your choice, and then let them sizzle over a fiery grill.
15 Sanderson Farms® Chicken Tenders, each cut into 3 chunks
15 10" skewers
1 large red bell pepper, cut into pieces
15 fresh whole mushrooms
1 zucchini, cut into pieces
1½ cups Italian vinaigrette
Oil for brushing grill grate
1. If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes. Drain before using.
2. Combine chicken chunks, red bell pepper, mushrooms, zucchini and Italian vinaigrette in a sealable plastic bag. Mix well and seal. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Assemble skewers starting with chicken, red bell pepper, chicken, mushroom, chicken and ending with a piece of zucchini. Follow this process to make 15 chicken skewers.
4. Brush grill grate with oil.
5. Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
6. Grill chicken kabobs for 10 to 15 minutes, brushing once with marinade and turning occasionally. Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165°F.