If you and your family want Italian, give Sanderson Farms' Chicken Parmesan recipe a try. This simple meal only takes twenty minutes from the oven to your kitchen table and serves four people.
2 Sanderson Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, sliced in half horizontally to create four chicken breast fillets
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup Italian bread crumbs
1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon olive oil
4 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 large egg, whisked
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (24-ounce) jar marinara sauce
8 ounces dry linguine pasta, cooked
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Season chicken with salt and black pepper.
3. Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and olive oil in a small shallow bowl.
4. Place flour in a small shallow bowl.
5. Pour egg in a third small shallow bowl.
6. Dip top side of chicken in flour, in egg and ending with bread crumb mixture.
7. Place chicken in a small baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
8. Repeat with remaining three chicken breast fillets.
9. Bake in preheated 425°F oven 8 minutes.
10. Remove chicken from oven and top with mozzarella cheese.
11. Return chicken to oven and bake another 5-10 minutes or until chicken is to an internal temperature of 165°F.
12. Serve with marinara sauce and cooked pasta.