Chicken Stir Fry
Stir-fry is a great way to put a complete meal and more veggies on the table. It’s quick and easy to make; all you need is chicken, spices, frozen vegetables and cooked rice. Break up the routine and serve with different flavors of rice.
3 Sanderson Farms® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, cut into cubes
2 cups chicken broth
3/4 teaspoons ground ginger
3 tablespoons corn starch
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 (12-ounce) package frozen stir-fry vegetables
cooked white rice (optional)
1. Combine chicken broth, ground ginger, corn starch and soy sauce. Stir well and set aside.
2. Pour oil into 12-inch skillet or wok. Heat at medium high heat 2 minutes.
3. Add chicken. Stir-fry 5 minutes or until chicken is to an internal temperature of 165°F.
4. Add chicken broth mixture. Cook 2 minutes.
5. Add stir-fry vegetables. Cook 6 minutes.
6. Serve over cooked rice.