Easy Baked Chicken Wings
This easy tailgate recipe will get your party started even before kickoff. Simply mix up your marinade sauce, add the wings, toss it in the fridge for a few hours, and then bake and eat. What could be easier?
½ teaspoon salt
⅓ cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons lime juice
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoons ground cumin
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Season chicken wings with salt.
3. Mix soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, cumin, black pepper, paprika and oil in a small bowl.
4. Place chicken wings and marinade mixture in sealable plastic bag and toss wings to coat with marinade.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours, tossing chicken wings occasionally.
6. Place chicken wings on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Pour the marinade over the wings.
7. Bake in preheated 375°F oven 40 minutes or until chicken wings are to an internal temperature of 190°F.