Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings
Turn your party up a notch with Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings. With minimal ingredients like sugar, ketchup and soy sauce, these tasty wings are a great appetizer at parties and potluck dinners.
6 Sanderson Farms® Chicken Wings
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup white vinegar
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 Tablespoons ketchup
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine salt, black pepper, sugar, white vinegar, soy sauce and ketchup in a small bowl.
3. Place chicken wings and marinade mixture in a sealable plastic bag and toss wings to coat with marinade.
4. Refrigerate for 2 hours, tossing chicken wings occasionally.
5. Place chicken wings and marinade in a 2-quart baking dish.
6. Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350°F oven 50 to 60 minutes or until chicken wings reach an internal temperature of 190°F, basting occasionally with marinade.