Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
Savory wings with a one-two punch of garlic and parmesan. Perfect for a tailgate, dinner party, or a weeknight treat.
- 24 Sanderson Farms® Chicken Wingettes, wing drummettes and wing portions
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup plain bread crumbs
- 1½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a metal sheet pan with aluminum foil. Place a baking rack on top. Spray rack with vegetable spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, salt, and garlic powder.
- Dredge chicken in the Parmesan cheese mixture, pressing to adhere. Place on rack and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Turn wings over and return to oven to cook for an additional 20 minutes. Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 180°F or until the juices run clear.
Alexa, enable Sanderson Farms
Alexa, ask Sanderson Farms for the Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings recipe.