Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
Savory wings with a one-two punch of garlic and parmesan. Perfect for a tailgate, dinner party, or a weeknight treat.
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
¼ cup plain bread crumbs
1 ½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon garlic powder
Vegetable cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Line a metal sheet pan with aluminum foil. Place a baking rack on top. Spray rack with vegetable spray.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, salt, and garlic powder.
4. Dredge chicken in the Parmesan cheese mixture, pressing to adhere. Place on rack and cook for 20 minutes.
5. Remove from oven. Turn wings over and return to oven to cook for an additional 20 minutes. Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 180°F or until the juices run clear.
To prepare with an air fryer
1. Heat Air Fryer to 400°F.
2. After dredging the chicken in the Parmesan cheese mixture, spray air fryer rack with vegetable spray and place 12 chicken wings in the air fryer basket without overlapping.
3. Cook for 15 minutes, flip the chicken wings, and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
4. Continue to cook the remaining 12 chicken wings in a second batch.
5. Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 180°F.