Grilled Chicken Liver Kabobs
A flavorful and different way to eat livers that is also quick and easy!
1 pound Sanderson Farms® Chicken Livers
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup fresh lemon juice
1 Tablespoon Greek seasoning
1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
4 wooden or metal skewers
1. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes. Drain.
2. Heat grill to medium and brush grate with oil.
3. In a small bowl, mix lemon juice, olive oil, lemon zest and Greek seasoning.
4. Add chicken livers, coating well.
5. Thread chicken livers onto skewers and brush with remaining marinade.
6. Grill chicken livers for 15 minutes, turning occasionally, or until the temperature of the livers reaches 165°F.