Honey Chipotle Chicken Wings
Sweet and spicy, all in one. An easy, delicious variation on classic hot wings that might just become your go-to.
3/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chili pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/3 cup honey
Vegetable cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Line a metal sheet pan with aluminum foil. Place a baking rack on top. Spray rack with vegetable spray. Set aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine salt, chipotle chili pepper, garlic powder and black pepper.
4. Season chicken with seasoning mixture and place on rack. Cook for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and brush wings with honey, coating both sides.
6. Place back into the oven and cook for an additional 15 minutes. Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 180°F or until the juices run clear.