Lemon Chicken And Potatoes
Sanderson Farms Lemon Chicken and Potatoes serves 4-6 people and is ready in under 45 minutes. Using a baking sheet and parchment paper for easy cleanup, this recipe is the perfect weeknight dinner. Making this recipe for one? No problem. This summer-inspired recipe is great for meal prep, too!
- 2 Sanderson Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets , sliced in half horizontally to create four chicken breast fillets
- Juice of 1 lemon, divided
- 1 tablespoon coarse ground/stone ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound baby potatoes about 1-inch, washed and halved
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly coat a rimmed baking sheet (jelly roll pan) with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together half of the lemon juice, mustard, garlic, honey, ¼ teaspoon salt, and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Set aside.
- Place the potatoes in a bowl. Drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and about half of the lemon mustard mixture. Toss to coat. Season with ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Spread evenly on the pan.
- Season each chicken breast with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper and place them on the pan also.
- Drizzle the remaining lemon/mustard mixture over each chicken breast.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F and the potatoes are tender. Drizzle with the remaining lemon juice. Serve immediately.
TIP: Don't waste money on buying too many lemons. Place your lemon in the microwave for 20 seconds to get more juice out of it.