Lemon Chicken And Potatoes
Sanderson Farms Lemon Chicken and Potatoes serves 4-6 people and is ready in under 45 minutes. Using a baking sheet and parchment paper for easy cleanup, this recipe is the perfect weeknight dinner. Making this recipe for one? No problem. This summer-inspired recipe is great for meal prep, too!
2 Sanderson Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets , sliced in half horizontally to create four chicken breast fillets
Juice of 1 lemon, divided
1 tablespoon coarse ground/stone ground mustard
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon salt, divided
3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 pound baby potatoes about 1-inch, washed and halved
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Lightly coat a rimmed baking sheet (jelly roll pan) with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together half of the lemon juice, mustard, garlic, honey, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Set aside.
4. Place the potatoes in a bowl. Drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and about half of the lemon mustard mixture. Toss to coat. Season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Spread evenly on the pan.
5. Season each chicken breast with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and place them on the pan also.
6. Drizzle the remaining lemon/mustard mixture over each chicken breast.
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F and the potatoes are tender. Drizzle with the remaining lemon juice. Serve immediately.
8. TIP: Don't waste money on buying too many lemons. Place your lemon in the microwave for 20 seconds to get more juice out of it.