Just when you thought savory chicken breasts couldn't get better, this recipe offers a new spin on a classic. Best of all, this succulent main dish is easy to prepare and uses just one skillet.
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 cup chicken broth
¼ cup white cooking wine
2 lemons, juiced
1 teaspoon corn starch
1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
1½ cups cooked wild rice
1. Season chicken with salt and black pepper.
2. Dust chicken with flour.
3. Heat oil over medium heat in a 12-inch skillet.
4. Add chicken and brown, about 5 minutes per side.
5. Add chicken broth, white cooking wine and lemon juice.
6. Cover and simmer 40 minutes or until chicken is to an internal temperature of 190°F.
7. Remove chicken from skillet.
8. Whisk corn starch into liquid in skillet and cook 1 minute.
9. Add parsley.
10. Pour sauce over chicken and serve with rice.