Mediterranean Chicken Thighs
Sanderson Farms Mediterranean Chicken Thighs serves 4-6 people and is ready in under 45 minutes. Using a baking sheet and parchment paper for easy cleanup, this recipe is the perfect weeknight dinner. Enjoy this Mediterranean inspired dish with a little pita and tzatziki.
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup lemon juice
1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
½ teaspoon dried thyme
1 pound thin green beans, ends trimmed and cut in half
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1 cup crumbled Feta cheese (more or less to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment.
3. Mix olive oil, lemon juice, Greek seasoning, Italian seasoning, lemon pepper seasoning and dried thyme to make the sauce. Set aside 1/4 cup of sauce to brush on the dish later when you’ve added the beans.
4. Add the green beans to the sheet pan and toss with lemon sauce.
5. Add the chicken and brush chicken and beans with the reserved marinade.
6. Season chicken and green beans with salt and black pepper.
7. Bake 23 to 25 minutes.
8. When the chicken is starting to brown a bit and seems nearly done, tuck the cherry Tomato halves around the chicken and green beans (try to keep ingredients in a single layer as much as you can).
9. Cook about 6 minutes more or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F and green beans are done.
10. Sprinkle with Feta cheese and serve hot.
11. TIP: Let's get innovative in the kitchen! You're just a few simple steps away from turning these delicious Mediterranean Chicken Thighs into a pita overflowing with flavor. First, shred your chicken thighs using a fork. Next, grab a pita and add chicken to the center. Top with greek yogurt, lemon juice, parsley and some feta for a delicious and hearty meal!