Mediterranean Chicken Thighs
Sanderson Farms Mediterranean Chicken Thighs serves 4-6 people and is ready in under 45 minutes. Using a baking sheet and parchment paper for easy cleanup, this recipe is the perfect weeknight dinner. Enjoy this Mediterranean inspired dish with a little pita and tzatziki.
- 8 Sanderson Farms® Boneless Skinless Thigh Fillets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 pound thin green beans, ends trimmed and cut in half
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup crumbled Feta cheese (more or less to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment.
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, Greek seasoning, Italian seasoning, lemon pepper seasoning and dried thyme to make the sauce. Set aside ¼ cup of sauce to brush on the dish later when you’ve added the beans.
- Add the green beans to the sheet pan and toss with lemon sauce.
- Add the chicken and brush chicken and beans with the reserved marinade.
- Season chicken and green beans with salt and black pepper.
- Bake 23 to 25 minutes.
- When the chicken is starting to brown a bit and seems nearly done, tuck the cherry Tomato halves around the chicken and green beans (try to keep ingredients in a single layer as much as you can).
- Cook about 6 minutes more or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F and green beans are done.
- Sprinkle with Feta cheese and serve hot. TIP: Let's get innovative in the kitchen! You're just a few simple steps away from turning these delicious Mediterranean Chicken Thighs into a pita overflowing with flavor. First, shred your chicken thighs using a fork. Next, grab a pita and add chicken to the center. Top with greek yogurt, lemon juice, parsley and some feta for a delicious and hearty meal!