Orange Glazed Chicken Thighs
Chicken thighs seasoned with orange juice, Sriracha, maple syrup and soy sauce. Just marinate it, bake it, and orange-glaze it for a sweet and savory dish to makes tonight’s dinner one for the recipe tin.
½ cup fresh orange juice
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons Sriracha chili sauce
2 tablespoons maple syrup
¼ cup soy sauce
1 ½ teaspoons salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
3/4 cup fresh orange juice
1 ½ teaspoons corn starch
1 teaspoon Sriracha chili sauce
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1. Place chicken thighs in a sealable plastic bag.
2. In a small bowl, mix ½ cup orange juice, garlic, 2 tablespoons Sriracha chili sauce, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, soy sauce, salt, and black pepper.
3. Add orange juice mixture to the chicken thighs and toss to coat. Refrigerate 4 hour or overnight, tossing occasionally.
4. Preheat oven to 375°F.
5. Line a rimmed baking sheet pan with aluminum foil and place a baking rack on top. Spray rack with vegetable spray.
6. Remove chicken thighs from the marinade. Discard the marinade and place thighs on rack.
7. Bake in preheated 375°F oven for 40 minutes.
8. For the glaze, in a small sauce pan, mix the ¾ cup orange juice with the corn starch. Add 1 teaspoon Sriracha chili sauce and 1 tablespoon maple syrup. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low, and simmer 3 to 5 minutes. Remove half of the glaze to drizzle over chicken for serving. Use the other half to brush on chicken while it cooks.
9. After chicken thighs have cooked for 40 minutes, remove from oven and brush them with the half of the glaze reserved for brushing.
10. Continue cooking 10 more minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 180°F.
11. Warm the reserved half of the glaze to drizzle over chicken.