Oven Fried Chicken
Try this easy-to-make fried chicken recipe without the mess of pan frying. It’s a crunchy, flavorful meal you can put on the table in a little over an hour – perfect for dinner or get-togethers.
1 Sanderson Farms® tray of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast and Thigh Fillets (3 breasts and 4 thighs)
2 cups Italian bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 garlic clove, minced
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and black pepper in a shallow bowl.
3. Dip chicken in the melted butter and then into the bread crumb mixture.
4. Place chicken on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
5. Pour the remaining melted butter over chicken.
6. Bake for 40 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.