Roasted Chicken Drumsticks
Bring more fun to your table with easy-to-make roasted chicken drumsticks. Flavor drumsticks with all-purpose adobo seasoning and olive oil, toss them in the oven for 40 minutes and serve with Spanish rice. Something for the whole family – especially the kids.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Push chicken skins back gently. Cut small slits through chicken meat with knife. Season chicken meat. Push chicken skins back over meat. Season the skins.
3. Drizzle olive oil over chicken legs. Pat oil gently to spread over skins.
4. Place chicken drumsticks on an oiled rack on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
5. Bake in preheated 450°F oven 40 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 190°F.
6. Serve over cooked Spanish rice.