Stuffed Chicken Breast
Full of flavor and fresh herbs, this classic Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe will please everyone at the dinner table. Complete your meal with rice, stuffing or oven-roasted potatoes.
3 Sanderson Farms® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, sliced in half horizontally to create six chicken breast fillets
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
2 Tablespoons bacon bits
½ teaspoon coarse ground black pepper, divided
1 teaspoon dried parsley
¼ teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon paprika
vegetable oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Combine cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, bacon bits, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and parsley.
3. Form into 6 even balls and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
4. Place one round stuffing mixture on center of chicken breast fillet.
5. Fold chicken breast fillet in half over stuffing.
6. Press the stuffed chicken breast lightly to seal the edges. Repeat procedure with the remaining 5 chicken breast fillets.
7. Lightly spray the stuffed chicken breasts with vegetable oil and season with salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and paprika.
8. Place in lightly greased 8 X 11.5 X 2-inch (2-quart) baking dish and bake in preheated 425°F oven 30 minutes or until chicken is to an internal temperature of 165°F.