Want a new spin on chicken tonight? This Italian favorite can be cooked in 35 minutes. Alfredo sauce, baby spinach and fettuccine pasta give this dish a savory kick – a meal made easy at home.
3 Sanderson Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, sliced in half horizontally to create six chicken breast fillets and cut into 3 inch strips
8 ozs uncooked fettuccine pasta
2 Tablespoons olive oil
salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1 (15-ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
4 cups fresh baby spinach, packed tightly
1. Cook pasta in an 8-quart stockpot according to package directions reserving ¼ cup of pasta water.
2. Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over high heat.
3. Season chicken with salt and black pepper.
4. Add chicken to skillet and cook 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
5. Add Alfredo sauce. Stir. Cook 3 minutes.
6. Add spinach leaves and reserved water. Stir. Cook 2 minutes.
7. Serve over cooked pasta.