Easy Chicken Stir-Fry
Need a quick and easy dish for dinner? An alternative to traditional stir-fry recipes, this chicken stir-fry gets its savory flavor from bok choy. Serve over jasmine rice for a healthy meal.
2 Sanderson Farms® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, sliced in half horizontally to create four chicken breast fillets and cut into thin slices
1 cup uncooked jasmine rice
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
¼ teaspoon salt
4 cups sliced bok choy
⅔ cup stir-fry sauce
1. Cook rice in small saucepan according to package directions.
2. Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet or wok over high heat.
3. Season chicken with salt.
4. Add chicken to skillet or wok and cook 4 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
5. Add bok choy. Stir. Cook 1 minute.
6. Add stir-fry sauce. Stir. Cook 2 minutes.
7. Serve over cooked rice.