Honey Dijon Glazed Chicken Wings
Sweet and savory, our honey dijon glaze is an easy treat you’ll crave again and again.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Line a metal sheet pan with aluminum foil and place a baking rack on top. Coat rack with vegetable spray.
3. In a small bowl, combine salt, paprika and black pepper.
4. Season chicken with seasoning mixture and place on rack. Cook for 30 minutes.
5. In a small bowl, combine Dijon mustard and honey. Set aside.
6. After the wings have cooked for 30 minutes, remove from oven and brush wings with sauce, coating both sides. Turn wings over and cook an additional 20 minutes, turning and brushing with additional sauce after 10 minutes.
7. Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 180°F or until the juices run clear.