Salt and Vinegar Chicken Wings
Want to be the host everyone talks about? Salt and vinegar chips are good, but salt and vinegar wings are definitely better! These wings are great for parties and will leave your guests in awe of your creative dish.
12 Sanderson Farms® Family Pack Chicken Wings, cut into third at the joints, wing tips removed and saved for stock
1/3 cup malt vinegar
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1 teaspoon dry parsley flakes
1. Place malt vinegar and olive oil in a large sealable plastic bag, add wings and toss to coat.
2. Refrigerate for 1 hour, tossing wings occasionally.
3. Preheat oven to 450°F.
4. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a baking rack on top. Coat rack with vegetable spray.
5. Combine onion powder, salt, black pepper, powder sugar, and dry parsley flakes. Set aside.
6. Place wings on rack and bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
7. Turn chicken over and bake an additional 10 minutes. Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 190°F. Place chicken in bowl, add seasoning and toss to coat.